Today Austin's class is attending Pioneer School. They are going back in time to see what school was like in Pioneer time. They dressed as pioneer children today and brought a pretty simple, pioneer lunch. They aren't going to use any electricity or other modern conveniences today. (Except the bathroom!) They are going to write on slates with chalk and use quills. What a fun experience for them to see what life was like for kids like them way back when!! Here are a few pictures from this morning:
His lunch which consisted of jerkey, a roll, cheese, dried fruit, an apple and water in a mason jar.

5 comments:
I love it! I wish Regan's school did that. How fun and what a great experience. I love the lunch. It is very Little House on the Prairie...
How fun! He looks great. I'm glad they can still use the bathrooms too! What a cute lunch you packed :)
How fun!! I bet he had a total blast! What a good idea!
What a great idea! How fun for them!
this is awesome and he looks great! did he have fun?
Post a Comment