I have a love-hate realationship with Fall Break. I enjoy the break from school routines and I, for the most part, enjoy having my kiddos home with me. What I hate is trying to keep my kids entertained that will keep within my budget and my sanity levels! We aren't the people who can ever go out of town because of football (well and that whole budget thing!) so I am always worried my kids will go back to school and will have had the most boring break in their class! So, I tried to come up with a few things we could do at home for little to no money. Today we made some really cute pumpkins! I LOVE the way they turned out!!
5 comments:
How totally cute, you FUN Mom you!! Have fun on your break. We are having one of the CrAzIeSt weeks on record!!
Sooo cute! I'm stealing this idea! I especially love Collin's with the two different sized eyes :-)
Very cute! Love all the different pumpkin expressions (especially the crazy eyes!).
What a great idea!! I too totally worry my kids will have the most boring break! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Great idea, love the pumpkins!
Those are so cute! I might just have to "borrow" your idea! Good job momma! You are so creative!
Post a Comment