Monday, November 07, 2011

Party Time

Football season is offically over. It's a little bittersweet. Well, mostly it's bitter for Austin and sweet for the rest of us! As crazy as football season is, I love it for Austin. Because he loves it! I think he has learned so much from the game and it is a big part of who he is. To celebrate their great season, his team had a party at Amazing Jakes. We got a sitter for the little kids and just took Austin. Each boy got a hoodie with their names on it and a set of dog tags. Then they got to play and run wild! Austin totally ditched us so Travis and I played some air hockey and basketball! It was pretty fun!




I love how they all huddled around coach. Some habits are hard to break...





Austin with head coach Mike







I think at one point the entire team was on this silly little ride! They were so funny!



On Sunday we got together with my family to celebrate the November birthdays. Austin and Audrey both like cookie cakes so I offered to make them. They were super yummy even if the writing turned out terrible!




I love how much smoke there is in this picture!



No comments: