My munchkins all headed back to school today! My babies are in KINDERGARTEN!! Can you believe it?! I sure can't!! Because of their special needs they weren't able to attend our home school. And, unfortunately, they weren't able to place them at the same school with each other. So, I have 4 kids in 3 different schools. Good times! Austin is now in 5th grade!! Holy cow...that seems so old! And my sweet Collin is a big, old 3rd grader this year!The morning went pretty well except for Kyle got forgotten by the bus driver so we ended up taking him. He was pretty late on his first day! I'm hoping they all have a great first day back and I am pretty sure they will all be really tired when they get home!!
Austin
Collin
Jackson
Kyle
My sweet, little Kindergartners
My handsome boys!






2 comments:
They are handsome boys! And I love Jackson's smile.
They are so cute. I hope you enjoyed your alone time!
Post a Comment