Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Date to see Twilight


Now, please withhold your judgments of my abilities as a mother because of this story. It was fun and I really don't care what people think of me for it. So, here it goes....

I realized yesterday that Twilight was playing at the $2 theater. (which is now $3.50, but that's besides the point!) I was so excited and wanted to go see the movie again so badly. Austin has been begging me to see the movie ever since I told him what it was about. (I was re-reading the book when he asked. I always ask him about his books because his teacher wants to make sure he is fully comprehending them. So, in turn, he feels the need to ask me about mine!) Anywho, we decided to go. We went to the 7pm showing. I loved the movie more the second time and Austin really liked it. He kept asking me if Bella was going to die. And I had to explain a few things to him. He also thought the kissing was gross. So, there you have it. I took my 7-year-old son to see Twilight. And I am proud of it!

3 comments:

k.young said...

You crack me up and I totally don't judge you. I LOVE that movie and would gladly see it with you anytime. I have been twice already and just love it!

Jamie said...

Go Beth! I'll probably let Logan watch it with me when it comes out on DVD. I just saw it again the other day at the theatre - for the 5th time. It really was not a great movie - but I love it! They start filming 'New Moon' next month...can't wait!

Wolfingtons said...

That's so funny. I can't wait to see the next one. Off the subject - I had a dream last night that you guys moved back. Wish it were true.