Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A trip to the zoo

We took advantage of the nice weather and the fact that Travis had Monday off and went to the zoo. We had a great time, as always. Here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday:

The polar bears taking a nap in the sunshine.



A very playful sea lion.



They have this place where you can jump and see what animal you jump as far as. Austin was a jackrabbit...



and Collin was a bullfrog.



Travis even tried it out! He was a polar bear!



Poor Jackson and Kyle were so tired. I took this picture shortly after we left the parking lot!!

2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

I love the zoo. I have so many memories of the Denver zoo, We had a season pass and went a ton.

Cute pictures. I love the polar bears, but couldn't get a good shot of them last time we were there.

Debi said...

These are great pictures! I have a picture of Austin and Collin just like the one of the twins, from the last time I was in AZ and we went to the zoo! I love zoo's. The boys have gotten so big:)