Sunday, February 01, 2009

Not so Super Sunday

We love Super bowl Sunday at our house! We plan our meal around the team we want to win, so this year we went with Mexican. It was all so good! I just wish the outcome of the game had been better. It took us awhile to calm Austin down after the game was over. It did give us a good opportunity to teach him about being a good sport! Anyway, here are some pictures from our "party." We usually do more, but we are ALL sick.


Yes...we made sugar cookies! They were very yummy and I even made some heart ones to give to my visiting teaching ladies. How is that for efficient?


Austin and Dad after a great Cardinals play. Austin is really getting into football now, which makes it even more fun. Except for this....

Broke my heart to see him so sad. We were so excited to see the Cardinals do so well this year. Normally I would say that there is always next year, but we are hoping next year will be the Bronco's!

4 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

We were rooting for the Cardinals too! Colton didn't realize what all the screaming was about (both good and bad) but we made sure to smile at him after so he knew he wasn't in trouble

Debi said...

I really wanted the Cardinals to win also:) I am glad that Austin is getting into football, and at least you did get to teach him a lesson but I can only imagine how hard it was to see him like that! The picture is even hard to look at:) Hope you are all feeling better! And next year the Broncos? I know you live there now but really:) LOL I am just playing!

Trina said...

Such a major bummer! But good food anyway! And hey who would of thought the cardinals would have made it that far? Your boys are all so good looking!

Jason and Randa said...

I have never seen the deacons do fast offerings as quick as they did on Sunday. I think everyone was partying. My girls were even excited! Next year for sure!