Friday, February 20, 2009

Doctor Appointment and Date Night

First things first, the twins had their 18-month check up today. They are just over 20 pounds, so they are in about the 3rd percentile. But, they are growing well on their own curve and that is what the doctor is most concerned with. We have a referral for speech therapy for both boys. I am anxious to get that started because they both seem so far behind. We are also going to get a referral for Jackson for physical therapy. He is still having some hip issues and we want to get them fixed sooner, rather than later. All in all, they seem to be doing well.

My awesome aunt came over tonight to babysit so that Travis and I could go out for his birthday. We went out to dinner and went to a movie. We actually can't remember the last movie we went and saw together. How sad! Anyway, we saw Paul Blart Mall Cop. It was pretty funny. It was so nice to get out for a little bit, even if it did start snowing while we were gone! Thanks Aunt Marie!

We have a pretty full agenda for the weekend. Tomorrow is Austin's school carnival and then I have a Relief Society meeting at the church. Sunday, Travis' parents are coming over to celebrate Travis' birthday! Hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures to post!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I am happy to hear the twins are doing well! So glad that you and Travis had a good date night:)