Sunday, February 08, 2009

Why do I even bother?

This is how I felt about going to church today! The twins were unusually cranky and, therefore, I missed a majority of Sacrament meeting. Travis had to stay with them in nursery the entire time. He took Kyle out to change his diaper and they had to come get me for Jackson. He was bawling!! I came home exhausted and really wondering if it is even worth putting myself through every week.

5 comments:

k.young said...

I half know how you feel. I say half because I only have one, and she is not in nursery yet. Church is work at this stage!

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth, I so remember those days. Sunday used to be the worst day of the week. I do believe the Lord will bless you for doing what is right and making that sacrifice. (That is the mom coming out in me). Thanks for making comments on my blog. You are the only one that does and comments are really nice.

Jamie said...

It gets better ... eventually! It took Lexi almost 5 months to go to nursery without any fight and screaming. It'll happen with the twins, too ... eventually!

Becky said...

Amen. Church is the most exhausting actvity in my week.

Wolfingtons said...

Just remember you do get blessings for being where you are suppose to be (even if your in the hallway of where you're suppose to be)! I often wonder why I even go but then remember I want my kids to know that we go eventhough it is hard and exhausting.