I have had several people ask why I had decided to make my blog private. I didn't want to give out too much information as to why until I actually went private. So, here is what happened. I recently re-posted an article by Glenn Beck from Foxnews.com. Because of that, someone decided to leave me a pretty nasty comment. As you may be aware, all comments were emailed to me before they were published. Obviously I didn't publish his comment. But to sum it up, he called me and Glenn Beck and President Bush ignorant and, the actual reason was that he made comments about my kids. Which sent Travis over the edge, as you can imagine. I never intended for my blog to be "political." It's something I enjoy doing to keep up with all the craziness that goes on my life. I was really stunned and hurt by his words and felt it would be smartest to make my blog private. He has his profile blocked so I have no other information about him except his name is Chad and he lives somewhere near San Francisco.
So, there you have it. I hope you will still come by and see us and I apologize if any of my posts have offended anyone. That is and was not my intention.
*I also changed my comment set up. So anyone who is allowed to view my blog can now leave a comment! (Mom and Cheri...that means you!!)
3 comments:
How sad that a jerk had to make a comment like that. Your Glenn Beck post was COMPLETELY harmless. AND it was Glenn Beck's words, not yours. I am glad you went private. It is scary when your kids get brought into stuff.
That is crazy! Obviously someone needs to get a life, if all they have to do is belittle someone for their beliefs. And to go after kids? Hello. What a jerk. :)
I am glad you went private! That guy is a jerk! I am so happy you had the boys pictures taken they are so darling:) I can not believe how big they have gotten!
Post a Comment