Jackson had a rough weekend! I was out with my aunt, cousin and grandma on Friday night when Travis texted me and told me that Jackson had thrown up. By the time I got home, about an hour later, he had thrown up again. So Saturday we tried to give him fluids and bland foods....you know everything your doctor would tell you to do. He seemed to be doing pretty well until about 4:00am Sunday morning. He woke up throwing up. So I got up and laid on the couch with him. He threw up again and there was blood in it! I totally freaked out!! So Travis took him to the ER. A few hours later they came back. We thought he would be okay and the he threw up 3 more times. So, we took him back. Luckily, he never had to be admitted, just monitored for awhile. And he seems to be doing better now. Hopefully no one else gets sick!!


4 comments:
Beth, I'm so sorry you had such a scare. I'm glad to hear he was able to go home. I hope everyone continues to stay well.
What a miserable experience for both him and you! I am so glad he is doing better. Even though he was so sick he still looks so cute in his jammies in those pictures!! Here's hoping no one else gets it.
Poor little guy! Glad it all turned out ok! that is scary!!
I Am glad that he is doing better! He looks so cute even tho he was so sick! Love ya both! Hope everyone else does not get sick!
Post a Comment