Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Fun


Oh how I love Easter!! It is one of my favorite holidays. I love taking the opportunity to reflect on the Savior and all he did for me. It fills me with hope and peace. I will admit, I also like all the chocolate!! We had a pretty low-key Easter this year. But it was still nice and I loved every minute of it!!

Austin and Collin had fun coloring the eggs!


Austin got a new football!!


Collin got some new Bakugan's.


Jackson got a Lego Thomas


And Kyle got a Lego James. In case you are wondering....Kyle got the James train because it's his middle name. That is also why he was James for Halloween!


Yummy German Pancakes for breakfast! This is a tradition that I stole from my friend Shannon back in college!


Breakfast of champions....German Pancake and a chocolate bunny!!


I didn't take any pictures of our egg hunt this year. We thought about doing it outside, but a chain-link fence is all the seperates us from our neighbors. They have a dog and there is NO WAY Collin would go outside and hunt for eggs. So we worked with what we had!! The twins found their first egg, discovered there was candy inside and sat and ate the candy. Luckily Austin helped them fin more eggs!!

We went to Travis' parents for dinner and ate way too much!! We had ham and potatoes and sweet potatoes and jello and salad and rolls. It was so good!! We topped it off with cheesecake!!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Your boys are so cute!

Amber said...

How fun! Nathan did the same thing on the egg hunt. His basket was filled with broken apart eggs and wrappers. (and you know how that turned out!)

Maria said...

I actually made your German pancakes for our Easter dinner (our big meal was at lunch). I used the ward cook book. Delicious!

roundgal said...

Wow, we had such a late start to our Easter Morning that I didn't make German pancakes. That's the first time I have ever forgotten. I am so glad you remembered. Good times! You are such an amazing mama. Glad you had a wonderful Easter!