My cousin, David, is getting married next month. His fiancee (is that how you spell it?!) is Lauren Marrott and we all just love her!! Last night we had a bridal shower for her! It was so fun and made me think that after about 10 years of marriage, you should have another bridal shower to get all new stuff! (Oh, how weird....this June will be my 10 year anniversary. Hmm....) Anyway, here are some pictures from the party....
She got lots of games for her and David to play once they get married. We all know you are too poor to do anything else!!
She got this awesome griddle. I really want one in case anyone is wondering what to get me for my 10 year anniversary shower!


2 comments:
I think you are correct you should have another shower after 10 years of marriage! Wow it is hard to believe you have been married 10 years! That is awesome! Love ya!
I agree! I have a much better appreciation for kitchen stuff now than I did when I was 21! Looks like a fun shower...love the wedding duckies!
Post a Comment