Friday, March 12, 2010

The Wedding of Q & U

Oh how I love kindergarten!! What a fun place to be!
The other day Collin came home with this!



So today, Travis & I attended the wedding of Q and U. It was the cutest thing EVER!! The kiddos walked in to the classroom with "The Wedding March" playing in the background. Then they sang an adorable song about the letters Q and U. Then they each shared a word that has "qu" in it! Who knew there was so many?! Collin's word was "quiz." Then his teacher read some cute, simple vows and officially married Q and U for as long as the English language lives!

Walking in...all the boys were the letter U and the girls were the letter Q.


Singing a song about Q and U.


Collin's teacher, Mrs. Pepper, reading the vows!


The best part of a wedding? The cake!

6 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

How fun, Beth you are a wonderful Mom for going to all your kids school activities!

Amber said...

That is SO fun! What a creative idea. Kindergarten is just so fun and cute!

Holly Taylor said...

What a cute idea! Collin is so adorable!

Christina said...

Cute. Some people have the most creative ideas! I hope things are going well for you guys! I sure will miss seeing you on Sundays and each month!

gina said...

I'm pretty sure the teachers could do just about any kind of show with Kindergarten kids anything at all and all the parents would just eat it up! I know I always love the little school programs! So sorry you've moved, there is a house that is in foreclosure right around the block from me I think you guys should buy! Hope you guys are doing good I am going to miss having you as my visiting teacher! Bummer for me!

Your favorite sister said...

That is absolutely precious! What a cute idea!