Monday, March 22, 2010

Let the madness begin...


If you have been following my blog for awhile (like my dear friend Marie) you probably know that every year, around this time, our lives get turned upside down for a little thing called March Madness! Most people get annoyed at tournament time because CBS shows 4 days in a row of basketball...takes a little break and then starts again. Well, not me! I LOVE it!! Every year that we have been married, Travis and I have filled out brackets. The last few years Austin has done one too. And the last few years, I have come in LAST place. Well this last weekend, rounds 1 and 2 were played. And I am in 1st place! Things are looking good for me this time around! I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Wendy Beebe said...

You sports junkie!!! I'm so GLAD you can share your love of sports with family!!! Go Beth! I'll root for you to win, b/c I certainly don't know which team to root for!!! Ha!