Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's been awhile...

I am not sure if anyone has noticed my absence, but it's been awhile since my last post. Which is rare for me! I have much to catch up on but until my laptop resumes working, I can't do much! I hate using the old computer! But, for now, here's a little something, something! We had family Christmas pictures taken recently. The twins were less than cooperative, but we managed to get a few good shots. This is the only family one we got and I think it turned out pretty great!!




Soon, I hope, I will be back to share Austin's birthday celebrations, his end of season football party and much more! So, stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute picture, Beth! Glad to see you back for a minute!

Debi said...

I love your picture!! I have noticed you have been gone! Lol:). Can't wait to hear about what's been going on and more pictures!