Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Force is Strong....

So this weekend everyone was invited to a birthday party, except Collin. So while Austin was at his party I thought it would be fun to head to the new Lego store in the mall and let Collin put together a few Lego guys. Little did I know there was a Lego building evenmt going obn this weekend. The mall was a zoo! The line to get into the Lego store was a 30 minute wait! And, from what I could see, once you got in the store you could barely move around! Collin was disappointed and I was frustrated! So we went and had lunch and then decided to check out the building event. I am so glad we did! It was so cool!!


Here is Collin as he started making a Lego brick


He is just about finished




The brick he put together is now a part of, what will become, a giant Yoda!





This is the small version of what they are building.

Some guy gets paid to put these together!!







And look who we ran into while we were there!!




And Collin even got this certificate for his help!

1 comment:

Becky said...

super cute! i love lego creations.