One of the reasons I was so anxious to move back to Arizona, was so we could be closer to some family! This last weekend, we got together to celebrate Father's Day and some birthdays. My aunt and sister were in town, so it was a pretty big party!! And it was so fun!!
(I stole these pictures from my sister and they are in no paticular order because Blogger is driving me crazy!)

Girls Night Out!! Cheri had NEVER been to Olive Garden before! Can you believe it?! So we went together! Great food and even better company!
We later met up with 2 of my other siblings, Jeff and Holly, and together we goofed off at Wal Mart and then went for some of the best yogurt ever!! (Aren't we so cute?!)
I love all the cousins in the pool!
My crazy dad did a canonball in the pool with all his clothes on!It was such a fun weekend! I enjoy being able to spend time with my family! We are a crazy bunch but I think that is what makes it so much fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment