Now that we have delivered our other teacher gifts, I feel like I can share the idea! I didn't want to give anything away!! This is a super, easy and super cute idea! I like to do something a little different and fun!! So here is what I did!
Green is for the inspiration
you give to me each day.
Blue is for your patience
in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth
and caring smile.
Yellow is for the way you can
always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have
touched this year!
You're a very special teacher-
just like this jar, that's clear!
I really feel blessed by the teachers my boys had this year! They have made a huge impact on their lives and I am so grateful for all they did to make this year a success!!
Now on to summer!!
1 comment:
VERY cute!!! I know Mrs. H will love it!
Post a Comment