Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A few pics of the new pad....

I have been really nervous to post any pictures of my new place because it seems that everytime I go to take a picture, there is a mess! I was thinking it might be better to wait until school starts and I could keep me house clean for a few minutes. But, I figured, what the heck! You might as well see it how it really is! We are so lucky to be living in this house. I have always loved this house and was always jealous of Maria. I am still jealous of Maria but at least I now live in her house!! Okay...so here are some pictures....


The front

The backyard. That is a golf course on the other side of that fence.



We used to live in the green house on the other side of the course. It's kind of like the other side of the tracks, but not as bad!



View 1 of my kitchen


The dining area


View 2 of my kitchen. This kitchen is so much bigger than anything I have ever had! I had a hard time unpacking because there were so many options of where to put things! I should have taken a picture of the pantry.....




The family room. One of the casualties of our move was our TV stand. So, for now, our TV is on our end table. Ah the joys of moving....



This is half of our loft! I was so sad to lose a basement but this loft is awesome! I LOVE it! The other half doesn't have much yet. Just a few kiddie chairs and a small TV for the boys to play video games on.



That is the end of this tour. As I continue to clean and organize, I will be sure to post more pictures. Including my bathroom!! (For those of you who may not know....Travis and I have had to share a bathroom with our kids for the past 3 years! Not only do we have our own I have my very own sink! And closet!!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks great! I bet the kids (and you!) love having all the extra room to run around in!