Recently my gorgeous cousin Ashley got married. It was seriously the most perfect of all wedding days. The weather was great, the bride was beautiful and the groom wasn't so bad himself! The day went on without any hiccups which is just amazing to me. The reception totally rocked too! I am beyond happy for this wonderful couple and I was so honored to be part of their special day! It's gonna be fun watching them journey through life together!!
Seriously....how gorgeous is she?! I just love her!!

Love this!! They are so cute!
What a fun looking bridal party! I was seriously the oldest person by a long shot!!

This picture makes me all teary eyed! So grown up!

Words can not even describe how much I love this family! They are so awesome!

After their sealing we had them open the gift from some of my family. We had their name and wedding date personalized on this vintage Denver temple picture. I think they liked it!

Aww....love her!

I had to give a toast! It stressed me out for weeks! I had written some stuff down but then decided not to use it. I just told a cute story about Ashley from when she was little and talked about how wonderful it was to be in the temple with her. I cried....a lot!

One of the best parts was being able to see my sweet friend Amber. It was such a quick, short trip that I didn't have a lot of time for visiting. Luckily, Amber's family came to the reception so we could visit a little!!
3 comments:
That dress ROCKS! What a sweet memory to have of your cousin! I love going to sealings.
Uh uh - I meant your blue dress. Her's is adorable too.
What beautiful pictures! So happy that it was such a wonderful day! And so happy that I got to see you! Hopefully you can stay a little longer next time (and make it to Target and Olive Garden!)!
Post a Comment