Man, have I missed being able to blog!! We were trying to cut spending and decided to go without a home phone andhome internet for awhile. I could never figure out how to blog from my phone! So, after a lot of discussion, we decided to restore home internet and phone service and I am so glad! And now I can blog again! I am going to try and do some catching up!! And, eventaully, I will figure out how to change my background. (Dang blogger!) Anyway, I wanted to write about our first offical camping trip as a family!! We went on a quick overnight trip during spring break. We weren't sure how the twins would do since we hadn't ever taken them before, so I didn't want to plan a LONG trip for our first attempt! But, like usual, the twins surprised me and we all had a GREAT time!! Here are a few pictures...
Ready to go! We shoved a lot of stuff in our van!!
Hanging in the tent!
Aren't they cute?!
Love this picture! The water was pretty cold! Next time we will take fishing poles!
Campfire!!
The best part...roasting marshmallows!
Collin
Kyle
Austin
Jackson
Fun times in the tent!! This was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip!
Jackson in the morning
Kyle was wide awake!!
Austin
Collin was still a little sleepy
1 comment:
I want our families to go camping together there!
Post a Comment