I was having a really rough morning. So I found myself trying to reflect on some of my many blessings and I realized that so many of them are a result of my family. So, I just wanted to share them with you.....
*I am grateful that Collin holds my face in his hand when he kisses me.
*I am grateful that Austin is so stong and independant that he doesn't need me to walk him to the door for preschool.
*I am grateful that my kids both love to pray.
*I am grateful for Diet Coke.
*I am grateful for Travis....he rocks!
*I am grateful for Thomas videos.
*I am grateful for phone calls for good friends just when I need them. (Debi)
*I am grateful for cheap pizza.
*I am grateful that some of my clothes are too small, that means I have enough to eat!
*I am grateful for the freedoms I have and for the people who protect them and their families. (Marie)
*I am grateful for photos.
*I am grateful for Saturday mornings when Travis will get up with the kids and let me sleep.
*I am grateful for air conditioning!
*I am grateful that Austin and Collin fight....that means they really do care about each other. I love watching them hug when their little spat is over.
*I am grateful that I can read.
*I am grateful that I have so much of my family close now.
*I am grateful for Travis' family.
*I am grateful that Austin loves to learn.
*I am grateful that Collin is a reminder of my Grandpa.
So, I really do have a lot to be grateful for. I just needed to remind myself.
1 comment:
I am sorry u had a hard day. :( No fun. Remember u can vent 2 me anytime babe! luv yah!
Post a Comment