Yesterday I had the opportunity to rediscover my love of scrapbooking! I have not taken the time to sit down and work on anything in awhile. Yesterday our ward had reserved a classroom at a local scrapbook store for 4 hours. We were able to use all the die-cuts and we had access to anything in the store. It was nice to be able to take my pictures around and match up paper and ribbon, etc. I am working on Collin's baby book and I at least feel like it's getting somewhere.
Anyway, it was really nice to get out of the house and hang out with the girls. I got to know people better and I had a lot of fun. Now I feel refreshed! Hooray for scrapbooking!!
1 comment:
I don't know if you already do but check out...www.twopeasinabucket.com and look under peanut gallery! It is so fun to look at people's layouts! Warning-it is addictive! I love scrapbooking, it is very theraputic and do you know who got me started? You! I remember when you gave Sis. Bergrstrom helk about not leaving your scrapbooks in the dorms and that you wanted to take them to Utah with us! Remember that? Good times! :)
Post a Comment