Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pool Problems

Okay, so Austin hates to swim! Isn't that just great?! It all happened in a matter of days too! Monday, we went swimming at Grandma Farr's pool and he actually swam with just his arm floats on. That was a big deal for him. Then, the very next day, we went to Grandma Patterson's community pool and he refused to even get in. I figured he was probably just tired. Today I asked him if he wanted to go back over to Grandma Patterson's pool and he flat out refused! He seemed terrified at the idea and told me that he is too afraid of the big pool. I am not sure what happened. Less than a week ago he had made a huge milestone and now it's like it never happened! It's really starting to get hot, so maybe that will change his mind!

No comments: