Saturday, July 01, 2006

What a week....

This last week has been so crazy!! Starting with last Sunday! We had to speak in church and I was so stressed out! I was so relieved when it was over. On Monday, Collin started swim classes. He is the only one in his class and has been doing really well. I think he will be more than ready to try it alone next summer. The class he is in now is a parent/tot class. Tuesday I took Austin to school and then went visiting teaching. Then it was straight to swim class and then back to pick up Austin. We then went and picked up my sister and had lunch. Then we were off to the airport to pick up my mom and my niece. Wednesday we had more swim classes and then spent the afternoon swimming at my mom's pool. Thursday I woke up really early so I could take my sister to pick up my two nephews from the airport. Travis took Austin to school. I then took Collin to swim class and went to pick up Austin. We went back to my mom's for lunch and more swimming. Thursday night we had most of my family over to celebrate my mom's birthday. Yesterday was much more mellow! Collin even got a nap!! Austin is taking the month off of school. In August he will start going 3 days a week. So, that is about all that is going on here. At least for now....

No comments: