Okay, so I think I understand how this works. I read my friend's blog and she had been "tagged." So now I answer the same questions and whoever has a blog will do the same thing on theirs. My firend Marie will correct me if I am worng!! So, here it goes:
"I"
I AM a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, scrapbooker and a dreamer
I WANT to be happy, to have enough money to pay my bills on time and a maid
I HAVE 2 great kids and an awesome husband, great friends and a good family
I WISH I could sleep in, could buy my own house and could go on a vacation
I HATE people who give up, annoying commercials and pride
I MISS sleeping in, shopping whenever I wanted and my friends who live so far away
I HEAR the boys fighting, Thomas the Train
I WONDER what to make for dinner
I REGRET not finishing college and not being a better example
I AM NOT perfect
I DANCE with my boys to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and whatever else comes up on the iPod
I SING out of tune
I AM NOT ALWAYS happy, plesant or "the better person"
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS dinner and memories
I WRITE in my jornal not often enough
I CONFUSE other people
I NEED more time, more energy and another Diet Coke
I SHOULD drink less Diet Coke and be less critical of myself and others
I START lots of projects!
I FINISH not enough of them
1 comment:
U did great! And I can share a lot of yours! luv yah!
Post a Comment