Saturday, July 29, 2006

Annoying Phrases

I am not sure if this is a phase or what, but Austin is driving me crazy with some of the things he says. For instance, if I ask him to clean up his mess he tells me that he is too tired and needs rest. He then reminds me that he is growing and that rest is important. How do you argue with that? Then if I ask him to share something with his brother he tells me that Collin doesn't want whatever it is that Austin has. So, being the nice big brother he is, he won't subject Collin to it. He also seems to be a tattle-tale and he has been whining way too much! It's driving me crazy!!! Maybe it's just because we have had so much going on and everything has been a bit out of whack.

No comments: