Well, the boys and I are home alone!! I think it's been harder on Travis than the boys!! He left Sunday morning with his dad for Colorado. His parents are moving back up there. So, he helped drive the U-Haul and unload everything. He was pretty disappointed because it was pretty hot up there. He thought he might get a little break from the heat!
Austin was suppose to start preschool yesterday. But, his teacher called about an hour before and was sick. So, no school! Hopefully she will be well enough for school tomorrow. He was just a little sad. So, we spent the day running a few errands. Going to the post office and Wal Mart. Then we met my mom for lunch. So, I think he still had a fun day. Plus, he got his own packet of gum at Wal-Mart. What else could a kid want?!
Today we need to go to the library and do some grocery shopping. These boys drink milk like it's going out of style. I suppose that really is a good thing!! I need to get my house cleaned. Travis will be home tomorrow and I don't want him to think we have just been playing! My Grandma is coming tomorrow to visit for awhile. My mom is pretty excited and she has been working on getting her house cleaned! We went from having lots fo kids here to now having Grandma. So, we have had to swith gears a little. It should be fun. I just worry about the heat.
Well, that's about it here. It's still dang hot and it's just the very beginning of August. Gotta love living in the desert.....
No comments:
Post a Comment