Well, Austin's preschool has been cancelled all week. What a bummer. The good news is that I don't have to pay for it now! Tha bad new is that now he expects me to entertain him! Yikes! Yesterday we all went and got our hair cut. I really needed one as did the boys, so it all worked out. Then we went to see Grandma Anna. My grandma is here for awhile and I was anxious to see her. Then we got to go pick up Daddy! The boys were so excited and I know Travis is happy to be home. He had to go back to work this morning and really wasn't looking forward to that.
So, I was reading this article in Parents magazine last night about how kids don't get enough exercise. Now, I am sure my kids aren't as "active" everyday as they are suppose to be, but when it's as hot as it is here, what am I suppose to do? So, I am trying to think of things they can do everyday to move more. I am certainly open to suggestions. Another article in the same magazine talked about reading to your child everyday for 30-45 minutes! I know how important it is to read to your kids everyday. But, where am I suppose to find the time to read, exercise and do all the other things I am suppose to do? It's so stressful!
1 comment:
Seriously, babe there is no way that we can do everything we are supposed to do every single day. We just have to do our best. And hope our kids don't turn out to be the crazed looneys at the play place that everyone is staring at thinking, " What did their Mom do to them?!"
Post a Comment