

I just love these pictures!! The boys love to dance along with the Oompa-Loompa's from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This is one of their favorite movies to watch. I like it too...it's not animated and Johnny Depp does an amazing job.
I think we are starting to settle back into a routine and I am so grateful for that. Austin loves school and is so happy to be back. We have been enjoying the time spent with my Grandma too. Things are startingt o get pretty busy and hectic again. Austin is taking a basketball class through the city on Tuesday's. It starts next week and he is really excited for that. He really wants to play soccer again and I am hopeful that we can get him signed up. We may have to pay a 10 dollar late fee because payday is 4 days after the end of registration. What can you do?!
Travis is getting pretty busy at work. They are hoping to pick up a lot more business this month and he is looking forward to that! He really enjoys the challenges and responsibilities that his company gives him. Next Tuesday will be his one year anniversary. I can hardly believe that! He is hoping they will give him some sort of bonus, but he doubts they will. It's good to dream!!
Collin is awesome! He is just so sweet. He is really starting to talk and he is able to recognize his colors. It's hard to believe he will turn 3 in January. Where the heck has the time gone? Everyone told me it would go fast, but I really had no idea how fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment