
I feel like I had fallen off the face of the earth, but now I am back! I really don't know how I survived without Internet! But, I did! So here is a run down of our happenings over the last week or so:
The twins started nursery on Sunday! Wahoo!! They technically aren't suppose to start until February 1st, but we snuck them in a little early. They did pretty well. Our ward moves rooms for lesson time and they freaked out about that. I guess most of the kids do, so I have no idea why they move them! It was so nice to go to Relief Society alone!
And how about those Arizona Cardinals? So excited that they are heading to the Super Bowl. We have our menu for Super Bowl Sunday all planned out and it revolves around Mexican food. We are very excited and hope they do well!
Monday was a holiday so everyone was home. It was a nice boring day. We didn't do much except play outside for a little bit. We inherited this plastic play thing and the twins LOVE it!
Tuesday was interesting. I watched a little of the inauguration. That's all I will say about that. I'm in no mood for politics today!
Fast forward to yesterday....Austin is now on track break. For those of you not familiar with year round school, he basically gets three weeks off every 6 weeks. He is excited and it is nice to have him around. Collin has had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to his new preschool. He was refusing to do any of the art projects; he just wanted to play. I think he is doing better now. He has been a little bit of a handful lately. I was so worried about what this move would do to Austin. I figured Collin would be fine. I guess I had that wrong. I am hoping things get easier for him. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
That's about it. Pretty boring! I did get a lot of housework done since I was unable to waste time online:) I am sure I am forgetting things that I wanted to blog about, but I wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well!
P.S. I am SO excited for the release of Twilight on DVD. March 21st!! Yahoo!
3 comments:
I am glad you are back:) I missed reading your blog. I am sure you were hoping that I had done something but you know what I keep forgetting:) I have added house pix to myspace tho! Love Ya:)
Glad to have you back! What a good update!
What plastic thing did you inherit that the twins love?
Ok so I am so lame....I saw the title and totally thought it was going to be a storie about how the twins got into the ketchupe and got it everywhere or something...so when I didn't see that storie I was so confussed, but just went oh well. Then just now I got back on and it hit me ...Ketchupe-catch up...ohhhh!!! Wow when I am preggo I am really really dense!!!
Post a Comment