Sunday, January 25, 2009

Play Time!!

I mentioned in my "ketchup" post that we had inherited a plastic play thing. Here are a few pictures of Jackson and Kyle playing on it. They love the slide and got brave enough to try climbing on their own! By the time summer rolls around, they will be having a blast on it!!



The first picture is Kyle. He had just discovered he could climb onto the thing all by himself. The bottom picture is Jackson. He loved stomping his feet on it! Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Debi said...

They are getting so big, and cute:) I love the smiles!

k.young said...

That does look like a fun play thing!
And I love your football theme!! :)

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute. Don't you love having twins - especially now that they are getting older. My Heather is thoroughly enjoying her twins. It does get easier!