Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spelling Words

Every week, Austin has new spelling words. They come home on Monday and we spend the week practicing them for his test on Thursday. Here is this weeks list:
1. trail
2. road
3. shouted
4. sweetly
5. touched
6. thought
7. country
8. prosperous
9. indignant
10. absurd
11. argued
12. situation

So, how many of these words could you spell in 1st grade? How many could you spell now? Crazy....

3 comments:

k.young said...

Wow. That is a tough spelling list. At least your kid will be super smart. :)

Debi said...

I could not spell most of them now and I would say I have a hard time now also! Besides the fact I do not know what some of them mean! LOL, but at least Austin will be smart and be able to take care of you when you are old!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Wow. Daniel wants to know where he goes to school - Asia? LOL
Sorry we missed you in Denver we were super busy with wedding stuff.