This morning, Austin had a baseball game. Being the terrible mother that I am, I stayed home with the twins because it really isn't fun for anyone if we have to take them. But, anyway, he played an amazing game....with a broken finger!! In the first inning, he took a line drive that hit him right on his pointer finger. It swelled up pretty good! He iced it for a little bit, but continued to play. He ended up getting 3 hits, 2 RBI's, one run scored which happened to be the winning run. He also got the game-winning unassisted double play! I am so sad I missed it, but I am so proud of him for giving all he had to help his team. Maybe he can teach Collin....
Anyway, here are a few pictures.....
Anyway, here are a few pictures.....

I don't know if you can really tell how swollen his finger is in these pictures. But this was shortly after he cam home from the game. I really thought it was probably just jammed pretty good and that he may have to have it drained. But, I was wrong....
1 comment:
awwww poor baby! i miss him! follow my blog!! ;) xoxo
Post a Comment