Tuesday, July 06, 2010

4th of July, parts 1 & 2


This is the 2nd year in a row that we froze on the 4th of July!! This year, though, we got rained out! So, we got to celebrate for 2 days!! On the 4th, we went to our good friends, the Steinagel's, for a BBQ. It was so fun despite the hail that forced us inside!




We managed to light a few fireworks before it started pouring!!! I don't know if you can tell in these pictures, but the raindrops were HUGE!!




Monday night, we got to light more fireworks and watch the Highlands Ranch show for our yard. It was fun, but we missed our friends!
(and, yes, Collin is wearing the exact same clothes!)

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July. God Bless America!!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

We froze this year...I LOVED it. First in a long time!

I love that even though you had hail everybody is still running around in shorts. (:

Amber said...

So much fun! I'm glad that you guys got to see the fireworks on Monday. I didn't even think about seeing them from your yard but you're close than we are!!