Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!!


My babies are turning 3 today! I can't believe it!! It doesn't seem that long ago that I first saw them in the hospital....

Jackson


Kyle

And just look at them today, 3 years later....


Jackson


Kyle

I tend to get pretty emotional looking back on their birth. It was a scary time. They were so tiny and we had to leave them at the hospital for 2 weeks! It was the hardest 2 weeks of my life! I felt guilty if I wasn't at the hospital with them, I felt guilty if I wasn't home with my older boys. I look back now and wonder how we survived all that we have been through since their birth....colic, moving, unemployment, illness, etc.
I am so grateful for these little guys! They are such sweet spirits and I feel so honored to be their mother.
Happy Birthday Jackson and Kyle! We love you!!

3 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

Happy Birthday Jackson and Kyle!

My side. said...

Happy birthday boys! i miss you both!! xoxoxo

Your favorite sister said...

Wow that was a fast 3 years! I can't believe how fast it went...and I am not even their Mom! Happy Birthday to the not so little boys!