Where do I even begin?! So much has happened in the last week or so! My mom came into town last Saturday. It was a total surprise for the boys and it was lots of fun surprising them!! We left her home with the kids Saturday night so we could celebrate our anniversary. We went downtown to our new favorite restaurant, Fogo de Chao. It was SO good and it was so nice to get away for a few hours!


Sunday was Father's Day. Did I take any pictures? NO! We surprised Travis with a handmade candy container filled with candy for his desk at work. We also got him a gift card to get a new baseball glove so he can play catch with the boys!
Monday was Austin's end of the year party at school. I forgot my camera, but a friend let me borrow hers to take pictures of the class. She sent me some really cute ones and I discovered I want her camera!!
Monday was Austin's end of the year party at school. I forgot my camera, but a friend let me borrow hers to take pictures of the class. She sent me some really cute ones and I discovered I want her camera!!
Monday night we headed to the movies to see Toy Story 3. The twins did pretty well and seemed to really like it!!



Tuesday was our last day of school and Collin's kindergarten graduation! It was the cutest thing EVER!!

They sang several cute songs!!
Collin telling everyone what he wants to be when he grows up. He said he wanted to own a restaurant!
Proud Older Brother!
Proud Grandma
Proud Parents!
Collin with his teacher, Mrs. Pepper
Austin with his teacher, Mrs. Huston. She was such a great teacher!We had a little graduation party for Collin!!

Travis and I got Collin this cute little book that he can fill in information about himself. We got Austin the same book when he graduated kindergarten. Someday, when he graduates high school, he can have it back!
We also went out to the mall one day. My mom has taken all of her grandkids to Build A Bear at some point. It was finally Jackson and Kyle's turn! They picked dogs to make!



Enjoying lunch with Grandma! One of Austin's favorite things to do with grandma is to eat lunch at the mall.
Last, but certainly not least, we celebrated my mom's birthday!
German chocolate cake!! It's my mom's favorite!! Isn't it pretty? My aunt and cousin made it...from scratch! It was SO good!!



3 comments:
I am so glad u had a good visit wih ur mom and all the exciting events u have celebrated lately! I lobe the pictures specially the one of your mom and all the grandkids eating at the mall! Lol
Sounds like a busy but very fun week (other than moving).
Lots of fun stuff to start out your summer!! I am impressed that the twins did so well at the movie! I don't think I could attempt it with Nathan yet!!
Post a Comment