Baseball season is in full swing around our house! Austin and Collin are both playing this season. Today they both had their first games. Austin's team won 16-2 and Collin's team doesn't keep score, but I think it would have been a tie!

Austin


Collin
Austin at bat. He had 2 hits and 2 runs. And one strikeout...

Running the bases.

Playing 2nd base

Collin at bat. He had 2 hits and 2 runs.

Collin on 1st base. Making conversation with the 1st baseman.

Collin playing short stop
And some super cute pictures of the twins....

3 comments:
Fun! Baseball games make it really feel like summer! And I love the pictures of the twins! I am sure I will spend my time chasing after Nathan at all of Luke's games too!
Super cute pictures!! Sounds like you've got some good ball players on your hands!
Cute! Have fun at the games!
Love the pics of the kids holding hands. Precious!
Post a Comment