Friday, June 18, 2010

Coming to a close

Our school year is finally coming to a close! The boys have a lot of things going on. Today, Collin's kindergarten class had a party at the park! Collin had a lot of fun!






Collin has had the best Kindergarten teacher this year! I am so grateful that she was his teacher for his first school experience!

Austin had a presentation today. He was doing a biography report on Robert Goddard. He has spent the last week or so researching him. Today he presented his information. He even dressed like him!

I tried to record it, but I was sitting too far away and he was speaking too softly. But he did a great job!!

Only 2 more days!!

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

How cute is that?! Are you ready for summer? I am ready to send my kids back, they have been out of school since May 15th!

Amber said...

Fun! Love all the end of year activities! Can't wait until we can do some fun summer stuff together!

Wendy Beebe said...

Glad Collin had a wonderful teacher! Love the picture frame around mustached Austin--darling!!!