Thursday, June 17, 2010

10 years ago today.....


I was here! Marrying my best friend! I had no idea then where our lives would lead us. Some things we have experienced over the last decade....

1. The birth of 4 children!
2. Countless moves....including 2 different states
3. Several job changes
4. Some financial woes
5. Our temple sealing
6. Changing from "cool" cars to a minivan
7. Spending our Saturday mornings taking kids to sporting events instead of sleeping in


And, really, the list could go on and on. But, really, it just comes down to the fact that I am so grateful for Travis and for the life we have. It hasn't always been easy, but there is no one I would rather experience it all with.

Happy Anniversary Travis! I love you!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

So sweet! Happy 10 years! Hope you guys get to do something fun and celebrate!

Your favorite sister said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary you two!

Wendy Beebe said...

So happy for you that you got to celebrate together! Happy 10 years!!! That's a HUGE accomplishment.