Friday, June 25, 2010

Update

I have so many wonderful things to blog about! I can't wait to update! And I will....SOON!! Until then, just know that I LOVE having my mom here and having here all to myself! (Yes, I know it's selfish!) She has to leave tomorrow and we are moving Monday. We will be without internet/home phone services all weekend!! So I will update sometime Monday! I hope all 2 of you who read my blog are just as excited as I am!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

So happy for u! Can't wait to hear all about the move and your mom being there! Love ya:)

Julie said...

so are you all moved in again???? I am glad you are back!!

Lisa said...

So fun that you had your mom all to yourself! Hope the move went well! Can't wait to read your updates! (I just updated my blog yesterday). Good luck with everything!

Amber said...

I'm excited that you're back...but of course you know that already! :)