Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Super Fun Weekend

My parents came to town for the weekend and a good time was had by all!! It started off kind of crazy because I totally goofed up!! You see, I had my parents come this weekend because I thought the boys had games at 11 and 2pm. But, I found out Thursday night that I was wrong! They actually had games at 11 and 11! So Travis and my dad took Austin up to his game and my mom and I took Collin to his! I am anxious to get some of my dad's pictures from the game because Austin made his first interception!! I just about cried when Travis texted me and told me! I was sad I wasn't there but so glad my dad could be!! Collin played really well in his game! I am really impressed at how well he is doing! His team looked great and one of his very bestest friends scored his first ever goal!

Collin taking the corner kick!


We ended up at the zoo on Sunday. It was raining off and on all day, but we managed to have a great time!!





We also celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday night! It was such fun! I love having my parents visit but it makes me so sad when they have to leave!! Thanks for such a great time Grandma and Grandpa!!

4 comments:

Chloe's Mom said...

Beth....the new camera is taking amazing photos!! Sounds like it was an awesome weekend.

Debi said...

So happy you guys had a great weekend:) I can only imagine how sad you are when they leave! I love the pictures!

Holly Taylor said...

That gorilla looks almost fake! I love the pictures! I am so glad you had so much fun.

Beth said...

I assure you...the gorilla is real! I have witnesses :)