Saturday, October 30, 2010

Playoffs, Baby!!

So, I am probably driving most people crazy with all of my football talk. But I LOVE being a football momma!! It's been a great season! Today we had our first playoff game and we won!! Which means we have at least one more week!! Austin got hurt on one play....this larger kid stepped right on his elbow! He has a pretty big knot on his elbow, but otherwise he is fine! He was eager to go back in the game and had a few great stops on defense. Next week is going to be a tough game, but I know they can do it!

GO MUSTANGS!!!









2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah - congrats! I'm glad the weather has been holding up for you guys too!

Wendy Beebe said...

I love that both you and Travis are wearing the team logo gear!!! Glad to hear he is okay. That football is such a contact sport!