Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fun

We had a wonderful Christmas! We enjoyed some fun with some good friends on Christmas Eve and, of course, I didn't get any pictures!! But, trust me, it was a lot of fun!! So, on to Christmas morning. Jackson hadn't been feeling great so he was up unusually early. 5:30 to be exact. He wandered downstairs and straight for the TV. It took him a few minutes (and a little help from mom) to realize that Santa had come and left some presents for him! Once he realized, he was so excited and wanted everyone else to get up too! So, he headed upstairs to wake all his brothers up. If you have ever heard Jackson, you will realize that there is NO WAY he would ever be loud enough to wake anyone up. After a few minutes, we went up to help him out!


Jackson was so excited about the kitchen play set Santa brought him and Kyle.



Kyle likes it too!!



I think Collin was a little overwhelmed! Santa brought him two of the biggest things he wanted! He didn't know what to do!



Austin went straight for his new football! He didn't even notice the iPod sitting there at first! But once he did, he looked like this....


for pretty much the rest of the day!



Austin got some Harry Potter Lego's and...


a Harry Potter Lego game!


Collin has wanted this Lego Minataurus game forever! It was on his list for Santa and I think he was surprised Santa didn't bring it. But what is better that Santa?! Grandma and Grandpa, of course! Santa must have known they had already gotten the game for him! He was so excited! I tried to get a picture of his expression but missed capturing the moment! It was awesome though!


He also got another Lego kingdom set to go with the one Santa brought!




Jackson got a new Thomas toy that he LOVES! He didn't really want to open anything else after this!


But, he did and was super excited about this big truck he got! Until he heard the noises it makes. Every once in awhile he will go up to it, push a button and then run away. I am sure he will start playing with it soon!



Kyle, on the other hand, just loved ripping open stuff! He would open something and throw it to the side and be ready to move on!



Until he opened this! Collin picked this Toy Story race set out for him and Kyle LOVES it! Actually, Austin picked out the Thomas toy for Jackson too! I guess they know their little brothers pretty well!!




And all the excitement sure wore dad out!!


We sure had a great day! We hope you all did as well!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas!! I love the pictures of the boys and specially the picture of a very tired daddy!! I'm sure you were just as tired since you were up with Jackson!! Hope you all got naps and or went to bed early!! Thanks for sharing I love reading your blog!!!

Amber said...

That is so cute and funny about Jackson in the morning! And is that a pink blanket that Travis is sleeping under? Gotta have some pink somewhere :)