Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Parenthood

As a parent, you want to send your child into the world prepared. You want them to make good choices and to be the kind of person you know they can be. You want them to choose good friends and stand up for what is right. And when they do, you are proud beyond measure. And when they don't, you doubt yourself and everything you have done. You wonder where you have gone wrong and what you could have done differently. And to think, I thought my job would get easier as they got older....

2 comments:

Julie said...

My dear, it gets a lot harder ;) But very rewarding. Don't beat yourself up when it doesn't go as planned. That darn agency is for a reason and so is the Atonement. Your testimony of that will grow and grow as your kids get older.

Debi said...

You are doing a great job and you can see it in your kids! I don't know how had it is and or is going to get but you are a strong women and I know you will do a great job!!