Saturday night, we took a trip to the Denver Zoo to enjoy the zoo lights. It was so amazing! I couldn't get over how many lights they had up!! It must have taken them forever! I am so glad we had the chance to go. My cousin and his wife came with us too! We drank lots of hot chocolate and ate a lot of kettle corn!! My pictures don't do it justice at all! It really is something you have to see for yourself! But, I will share my pictures with you anyway :)









2 comments:
That looks so fun! I have never been there to see the lights before.
I think your pics turned out GREAT! Much clearer than the ones I tried to capture last year! You must have one groovy setting on your camera for lights at night!!! We are so EXCITED to go. Will most likely get over there next week!!!
Post a Comment