Together Forever
Woohoo!! When? And where exactly??
Will this be a good move? Hope all works out for you guys! Soak up some sun for me, would ya? :)
Beth, So sorry to hear that! It's no secret that I really like moving so I hope you are the same as me and are excited for your move. Sad for me excited for you. When does all this go down?
No way!! ill be there in the fall for my Internship! what part! so fun if i can come visit!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woohoo!! When? And where exactly??
Will this be a good move? Hope all works out for you guys! Soak up some sun for me, would ya? :)
Beth, So sorry to hear that! It's no secret that I really like moving so I hope you are the same as me and are excited for your move. Sad for me excited for you. When does all this go down?
No way!! ill be there in the fall for my Internship! what part! so fun if i can come visit!
Post a Comment