
We had a great time watching the Super Bowl. I absolutely loathe the Steelers with every fiber of my being, so it was very satisfying to see them play horribly and lose! Plus, I have a nephew who is a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan, despite my best efforts to turn him to the light that is the 49ers. So my heart was happy for him. And I have recently developed a crush on this guy....
So it is pretty safe to say that I enjoyed the Super Bowl. I might have enjoyed it more if my beloved 49ers were playing. But I am, first and foremost, a football fan. I love the game. Probably more than any normal woman should. But I think that is one of the many things the hubs loves about me!
I happened to enjoy the half time show. I have seen several complaints on Facebook. And, honestly, I think those people have too much time on their hands or they need to get out more often. I am not a huge Black Eyed Peas fan but I enjoy their music and funky style. Plus they included Usher as part of the show and I do LOVE him!And really, who would have been a better choice? They got crap for having old people perform and now they get crap for having young people perform. I think planning the half time show at the Super Bowl must be a thankless job! But if they are looking for suggestions for next year, they should seriously consider Bon Jovi. Everyone loves them! That is just my humble suggestion....
And, since we are on the subject of the Super Bowl, I think people need to back off of Christina Aguliar. So she messed up a little. You try singing the National Anthem in front of millions and see how well you do! People are so dang critical, it gets on my nerves!
Anyway, football season is officially over. *sigh* Luckily we have March madness coming up and the beginning of baseball season in which the Giants will work at repeating!

1 comment:
I also enjoyed watching the Steelers lose and I do like Aaron Rogers, probably not in the same way you do. It kills me watching him play and knowing the Niners picked Alex Smith over him.
I also agree that Bon Jovi would be a good half-time choice. I think the problem with the Black Eyed Peas was the sound was obviously not right which you can't blame on them, I blame that on Jerry Jones.
Post a Comment