Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friday Night Fun

I have been blessed in my life to have some really amazing friends. You know the kind that seem to come into your life just when you need them? I have been fortunate enough to keep in touch with many of them and they all mean so much to me. Friday night I had the opportunity to go out with a few of those friends! It was a much needed break away from my kids and it was a great way to support their school. (I know...they aren't even going to be there next year. But it is still a good school and I was happy to help support!) Here are a few pictures from the night. Thank for a great evening ladies!!

2 comments:

My side. said...

Fun! i just love spending time with friends! like remember that one time we went to TARJET with ashley and aunt mariee!! :) haha good good times!

Amber said...

I'm glad that you got a night out :)